I currently recruiting research participants for a research project that seeks to examine how elderly Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) people use digital communication technologies in handling mutliple and overlapping crises. Below are the information for the CFP. Please share widely. Thank you in advance.
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
Seeking participants for a research study that examines the role of digital communication technologies in the experience and management of multiple crises.
(1) Person from other cultures or who speaks another language other than English.
(2) Residing in Melbourne, Australia
(3) 60 years and above
(4) Any gender
(5) Living with a family member or staying in their own home
(6) Have an average or above understanding of conversational English
(1) A 60-minute interview using conversational English
(2) Interviews conducted via phone call, Skype or Zoom
(1) Your story of migration to
(2) Your experiences in handling multiple and possibly overlapping crises in today's digital era
(3) The role and importance your support networks play in managing crisis
(4) Barriers you face with digital/new ways of communicating
(5) Your coping mechanisms during a crisis or crises
The participants will receive a 20-dollar voucher for their time and contributions to the study.
If you're interested to participate in this research project, contact Dr Earvin Charles Cabalquinto at email@example.com or +61 3 924 46861.
This study has received a Deakin University ethics approval (HAE-20-106).
Photo by Malcoml Lightbody on Unsplash.